Juno FOR SALE

For general discussion about the Cape Cutter 19

Juno FOR SALE

Postby Nick Martin » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:18 pm

Very reluctantly, I find myself having to sell Juno .. It's a long time since I posted on this site, so I hope members don't mind me doing so now.
I've had Juno since 2005, having acquired her in essentially new condition .. She is well maintained and has been constantly upgraded .. not long ago I replaced the trailer with a new one from Honnor Marine with all the bells and whistles .. The wooden mast is original, but little used as I fitted an alloy one shortly after I acquired her .. She is in great condition and has just about everything you could wish for .. I'm happy to be phoned on 07774 880012 if anyone is interested .. I have attached some details
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nick Martin
Non Association Member

Re: Juno FOR SALE

Postby Nick Martin » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:07 am

Juno remains for sale .. following yet another recent brush with the NHS, I've reduced the asking price to £15,750 - and would consider reasonable offers from the right person .. Nick
Nick Martin
Non Association Member

Postby Nick Martin » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:27 pm

Juno is now sold .. I've just watched her go down my driveway for the last time .. I'm very sad, but circumstances have forced me to move on .. and a lovely fellow has taken her on - and hopefully he will enjoy learning about her and sailing / adventuring with her as much as I have.
Although I haven't been a full-on member of The Association - and haven't really been a consistent contributor to the forum - I have read just about every post right back from the Yahoo days .. and have learnt a lot, and gained confidence, from the experience of others .. So, 'thank you' to everyone who has taken the trouble to share online.
I hope that I can support Juno's new owner in the immediate future if he is stuck, but it's a great comfort to know that there are Association members and forum contributors who are willing to help.
Nick
Nick Martin
Non Association Member

Postby Greybeard » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:08 pm

I'm sorry to hear that you're hanging up your oil skins, Nick. At least you can , as you've said, take comfort from the fact that Juno will continue to provide enjoyment to her new custodian.
All the very best for the future, Nick, and I'm sure that if you fancy a sail in a CC19 there'll always be a member nearby that would be happy to oblige.

Steve
Steve (Treasurer) East Yorkshire
Ex-CC19 Falcon - Hull number 39 - 2003 that is now berthed in South Australia
Greybeard
CC19 Association Member

Postby erbster » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:05 am

It’s always sad to move on, but it’s some consolation to know someone else will continue to make good memories. Thank you for contributing. All the best.

Cape Cutter #86 Aurora
travellingaurora.wordpress.com
Charles Erb
CC86 Aurora
travellingaurora.wordpress.com
erbster
CC19 Association Member

Postby Nick Martin » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:51 pm

Thank you Greybeard and Erbster for your kind and consoling words .. very much appreciated
Nick
Nick Martin
Non Association Member

Return to General Chat